May 24, 2018 - 11 months ago
By Supply Post
1,450+ equipment items and trucks will be sold in the unreserved auction on May 30
Next week Ritchie Bros. will conduct one of its largest Chilliwack auctions ever, selling 1,450+ equipment items and trucks in a single day.
Equipment highlights in the May 30, 2018 auction include 55 excavators, 50 compactors, 50+ truck tractors, as well as dozers, loaders, and a large selection of late-model forestry equipment. All items will be sold without reserve prices.
"We will be selling equipment for more than 300 owners, including a fantastic lineup of forestry equipment," said Lawrence Van De Leur, Regional Sales Manager, Ritchie Bros. "We also have plenty of construction, transportation, lifting and handling, and other equipment—something for everyone. I encourage interested bidders to check out the complete list of gear on our website and then come down to our site to check it all out for themselves."
Selling 50 items in the auction is the central interior, B.C.-based company Clusko Group.
"Ritchie Bros. is the best way to disperse a large amount of equipment in one go," said Arnold Bremner, President of the Clusko Group. "We are selling skidders, bunchers, processors, log loaders, excavators, trucks and more. Most of it is late model and all of it is ready for a new owner to put on a lowbed and take it straight to work. Buyers can have the peace of mind that they've bought equipment from a good home with an excellent maintenance program."
Specific sales highlights:
• A 2016 John Deere 909MH tilter feller buncher
• Four 2014 John Deere 959K tilter feller buncher
• Three Tigercat 870C feller bunchers
• A 2017 Caterpillar 538D dangle head processor
• Five John Deere 2154D processors
• A 2015 Madill 2850C Series II short wood log loader
• A 2015 Caterpillar D6T LGPVP crawler tractor
• Two Tigercat 635D grapple skidders
• A 2015 John Deere 948L grapple skidder
• A 2014 Volvo EC350EL hydraulic excavator