Jan 18, 2011 - 7 years ago
By Supply Post
Miller Electric Mfg. Co. introduces F-Series ArcStation, the first-ever portable workbench for welding and metalworking.
Designed to offer portability and space savings, the 30FX F-Series has a folding design, convenient handle and wheels that offer the ability to take the 74-pound bench to the job site or to move freely around a shop or garage.
The 30FX model (30-by-30-inch F-Series with 3/16-inch X-pattern tabletop) has a list price of $247.
Standard F-Series features and highlights:
• X-pattern tabletop makes clamping trouble-free and simplifies cleanup.
• 1 1/2-inch diameter steel tube frame offers stability and support.
• Wheels and a handle make the 74-pound bench easy to transport.
• Removable gun holder provides storage area for welding gun.
• Weight capacity is 500 pounds.
• An optional 5-inch X-clamp accessory is available for $35.
“We have priced ArcStation so that it is affordable for everyone,” said Jon Ertmer, product manager for Miller Electric Mfg. Co. “If you take a look at the materials, tools and time it would take you to build a properly engineered, customized welding station, you will see that ArcStation is a great value, and it is built to Miller’s high quality standards.”
In this product category, Miller also offers the S-Series ArcStation, a stationary workbench designed for industrial pros and home hobbyists alike. The S-Series models start at $352 and are customized from there. Welders choose an approximately 30-by-30-inch or 30-by-60-inch table, a 3/16-inch solid or 3/8-in. X-pattern tabletop, and customize it with optional accessories, including X-clamps, tool chest, weld curtain, vise, and an assortment of shelving options.