Apr 11, 2018 - 10 months ago
By Supply Post
The company will sell 2,250+ items in Saskatoon, SK on April 9 – 10—a new record for the site!
In the middle of its busy spring ag run through Western Canada, the Ritchie Bros. team in Saskatchewan is also busy prepping for its largest spring auction ever in Saskatoon. More than 2,250 equipment items and trucks from 250+ companies will be sold at the unreserved auction on April 9 – 10, 2018.
The two-day Saskatoon auction includes a great selection of late-model equipment from the agriculture, construction, transportation and other industries. Highlights include 75+ truck tractors, 45+ compactors, 30+ ag tractors, 25 excavators, 25 loaders, as well dozers, a large selection of crushing equipment, hundreds of trailers, real estate and more. All items will be sold without minimum bids or reserve prices.
"This is the largest selection of equipment we've ever offered at our Saskatoon site—there is something for everyone here," said Jason Huber, Regional Sales Manager. "For the first time in Saskatoon we will have two, full live auction days. We encourage interested buyers to check out the complete selection of equipment on our website and then come on down to the site to inspect and test the gear for themselves."
More than 85 of the items in the auction are being sold for Geransky Bros. Construction Ltd., a Martensville, SK-based contractor in business since 1975.
"In next week's auction we are selling trucks, loaders, screen plants, conveyers, and more. All of it meticulously maintained. I think buyers will be hard-pressed to find gear as nice as ours," said Dennis Geransky, President of Geransky Bros. "We have a long history with Ritchie Bros.—both as a buyer and as a seller. As a buyer, when you come to Ritchie Bros., you know you are going to get a great variety of equipment to choose from and an honest auction process you can trust—no bidding up or buy backs from the owners. It's a true unreserved auction."
Specific item highlights:
• Two Case IH 620 quadtrac tractors
• A 2015 John Deere 9620R 4WD tractor
• Six Case IH Patriot 4440 120-ft high clearance sprayers
• Two 2015 Case IH 8240 combines
• A 2012 Seed Hawk XL series 84-ft air drill
• A 2013 Caterpillar 980K wheel loader
• Two 2014 John Deere 410E 6x6 articulated dump trucks
• Two 2012 Volvo A30F 6x6x articulated dump trucks
• Two 2012 Volvo EC480DL hydraulic excavators
• Two Western Star 4900FA 16670-litre T/A water trucks
• A 2015 Kenworth W900 sleeper truck tractor
• A 2008 Elrus 7X20-3D SP 7-ft. x 20-ft. three-deck portable screening plant
• A 2009 Elrus 2242JP 24-in. x 42-in. portable jaw crushing plant
For more information about the auction, visit