Career Opportunities At Supply Post
Regional Account Manager - Advertising Sales
The Supply Post is looking for an energetic and forward thinking individual to join our Sales Team.
This is a regional sales role based in Langley, BC with regular travel across Canada. The position’s primary focus is new business development for our print and digital advertising products in Alberta, Saskatchewan, & Ontario along with
routine customer service of existing accounts.
If you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a sales-related role, we want to hear from you!
Wage Structure: Salary + Commission
Send us your resume to email@example.com.
Role Overview and General Accountability
Reporting to the Sales Manager the Regional Account Manager is primarily responsible for:
- Achieving sales targets and strategic sales objectives with assigned customer accounts and sales channel(s)
- Maintaining and expanding productive and professional relationships with assigned customers
- Coordinating the involvement of company personnel to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations
- Participating as a member of the sales team in developing strategic sales plans, performance objectives and financial targets
- Maintaining and enhancing product and market knowledge
- Strategically identify sales opportunities.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Education: Post Secondary Diploma or related discipline
- Good knowledge and understanding of MS Office, CRM tools (ACT)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a sales-related role, preferably with the same organization. Further preference will be given to applicants with print or online product sales experience.
- Demonstrated experience in business development.
- Excellent Communication skills -- verbal and written both internally and externally.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Able to provide creative solutions to our customers
- Ability to present oneself and the company in a professional manner
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Business acumen and a general understanding of business management
- Sound awareness of the competitive environment
- Innate sales opportunity aptitude
The position requires regular travel once per month; primarily within Western and Eastern Canada.
- Valid passport and driver's license.
- Requires the use of a reliable personal vehicle
- Attendance at Industry Events and Trade Shows
- May occasionally require working evenings and weekends
About The Supply Post
The Supply Post is a family owned and operated print and media company based in Langley, BC, Canada. Started by Ken Kenward in 1971,
the Supply Post has flourished to become Canada's #1 Heavy Equipment & Truck Newspaper with editions in Western, Central & Eastern Canada.
Supply Post is committed to being Canada's leading advertising and digital media service provider for the Construction Equipment and Trucking Industries.
Contact us today and find out how we can help you market your equipment or trucking business and products!
"Our Readers Are Your Buyers"