2014 Keestrack Apollo Jaw Crusher, John Deere Diesel Engine, c/w Radio Remote Control, 2180 Hrs.
Used for primary crushing, landfill recycling, and concrete recycling, the Keestrack B4 Mobile Jaw Crusher includes a patented non-stop system ensuring continuous processing while protecting the machines when working through uncrushable materials. It is suitable for a wide array of applications including most medium and hard stones, quarrying and mining, construction and demolition waste, and many more including coal, gravel and slag.
- Independent double deck vibrating pre-screen (1,000 x 2,300 mm (3’ x 8’))
- C.S.S. (45 – 160 mm (1 3/4” – 6”))
- Full hybrid electric driven
- Hydraulic sliding frame for service access
- Intake hopper suitable for wheel loader and excavator, 5 m³
- Hydraulic gap adjustment to safely prevent clogging
- Smart sequential auto start/stop from remote
- Ability to track while producing
- 2 speed track drive
- Hydraulic overload protection system with toggle plate protection
- High stroke of the jaw
- HB 450 steel hopper and wear plates
- Long pre-screen
- Higher crushing capacities
- User friendly RELYTEC control panel
- Steel hydraulic piping
- Hydraulic adjustable overband magnet
PHONE: (855) 625-2009
Looking for Equipment Financing? Browse our leading Equipment Finance Companies.