Doosan DX140LCR-5 Reduced-Tail-Swing Excavator To Be Displayed During 2018 World Of Concrete
Nov 8, 2017
Back to article listings for 2017
Doosan Construction Equipment will display a DX140LCR-5 reduced-tail-swing crawler excavator in its booth – C5887 – in the Central Hall at the Las Vegas Convention Center during the annual World of Concrete in Las Vegas, January 23 – 26, 2018. The machine will be configured with a quick coupler and hydraulic breaker, as well as optional rubber track pads, which minimize damage to concrete surfaces.
The DX140LCR-5 excavator offers a shorter tail swing, allowing operators greater flexibility where space is a premium without sacrificing performance. Doosan DX140LCR-5 excavators are designed for long life with an extra-sturdy frame and reinforced superstructure. They come standard with permanently sealed and lubricated track links, and the workgroup bushings and hard-wear disks are designed for reliability as well as extended service intervals to increase uptime.
A standard 7-inch liquid-crystal display (LCD) screen allows operators to continue monitoring the excavator parameters while viewing the rearview or optional sideview camera image. Critical machine data appears next to the camera view. With an available side camera, a split screen allows both camera displays to be viewed at once.
To help save valuable diesel fuel, auto shutdown is standard to help owners save fuel during non-working conditions. Operators can configure the idle time from 3 to 60 minutes. When enabled, the feature will shut down the excavator’s engine when the preset idle time is met. This is particularly helpful in California where state regulations require idling for only 5 minutes for off-highway machines.
Factory-installed options for DX140LCR-5 crawler excavators include the following:
• Straight travel pedal, which allows the operator to travel in a straight line more easily
• Two-way auxiliary hydraulic pedal (in addition to joystick control)
• Cab guarding for special applications
• Additional work lamps
• Rotate circuit hydraulic piping
Doosan DX140LCR-5 crawler excavator specs
• Horsepower (net): 113 hp
• Operating weight: 34,987 lb.
• Maximum digging reach (ground): 27 ft. 11 in.
• Maximum digging depth: 19 ft. 7 in.
• Maximum loading height: 23 ft. 2 in.
• Bucket digging force: 24,471 lbf.
• Arm digging force: 13,288 lbf.
• Four power modes: Power+, Power, Standard, and Economy
• Four work modes: Dig, Lift, Breaker, and Sheer